Now that your abstract has been accepted, you need to follow these steps:
- register separately to be a participant in the Conference;
- pay the registration fee;
- design the poster.
Posters should provide an overview of research (mini-research) you have conducted with analysis of the collected data. Poster is designed in one of the Conference languages (Kazakh, Russian or English).
Poster should be visually attractive and functional.
Create your poster using software of your choice. It is usually created using PowerPoint.
Poster format is paper size A3, minimum font size of 28pt.
The poster should contain the following sections:
- Statement of purpose and relevance;
- Research questions;
- Results and analysis;
Sample posters: , .
Poster submission requires you to complete the following steps:
1. save the file in pdf format or as an image (JPG/PNG);
2. record an accompanying video no longer than 5 minutes;
- video settings: resolution of 1920×1080, 30 frames per second, H264 codec format, AAC 320 kbs audio format;
- upload your video on YouTube (follow the instructions if you need help);
the link to your video needs to be active, with no data limits and in open access.
3. send the poster file in pdf, jpg or png, and the YouTube link to submissions (@) nis.edu.kz, with a title “Poster. <Your Poster Title>”;
4. submission deadline for the poster and the accompanying video is 30 September 2021.